List of all successful candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the school. The parents of successful candidates will be required to contact the school office for the completion of admission formalities by depositing the required fee and other charges along with the necessary documents.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- School leaving certificate along with online T.C (Mis Portal) if the student is from School location/anywhere and previous year’s Report Card (without this is no student from Class II onwards will be admitted).
- Medical Certificate in the given format.
- Birth Certificate, in original. To be brought for verification only.
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate and both parents.
- Admission will be cancelled if any variance is found between the particulars filed in the Registration Form and the documents submitted for admission.
OBSERVATION-CUM-INTERACTION FOR CLASSES PRE-NURSERY, PREPARATORY AND CLASS I
Admission to classes Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Preparatory and class I will be granted on the basis of the Observation-cum-Interaction. Presence of both the parents during this period is mandatory.
Parents will have to bring both the copies of Admit Card on the date and time mentioned on the cards, when they come for the Observation-cum-Interaction. The Admit Card will have to the Teacher In-charge for Observation-cum-Interaction and the Parent’s copy will be retained by the parents to collect their child after the Observation Session.